FLORIDA LASER HAIR REMOVAL & ELECTROLYSIS
- Standards of Conduct -
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Certified Medical Electrologist
Hair Removal for the Discriminating Lady & Gentleman in South Florida
- PERMANENT RESULTS -
LASER HAIR REMOVAL UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A MEDICAL DOCTOR
Serving Broward, Palm Beach and Miami Dade Counties in S. Fl
So why not call today?
New Permanent Location
220 SW Natura Avenue
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441
- My primary focus will always be on the needs of the client.
- The privacy and confidentiality of the client will always be respected.
- I will only use equipment that has been determined by the FDA to provide permanent results, whenever the client is, in fact, seeking such results.
- When asked, I will provide a comparison between laser, galvanic, thermolysis and all other methods of hair removal.
- I will comply with all of the standards of practice prescribed for electrologists by my state legislature and/or its assigned governing body.
- Clients must complete a medical history form so that I may best evaluate their hair removal needs prior to the start of their removal treatments.
- While I am not ethically permitted to diagnose a medical condition, I will keep current on the medical conditions that can influence the growth of unwanted hair or that might impact the removal thereof. I will, furthermore, advise the client of the need to confer with a doctor when I suspect there may be a medical condition involved with their unwanted hair.
- The client will be fully informed of the appropriate pre-appointment and after treatment care that they must follow in connection with their hair removal treatments.
- The client will be encouraged to contact me if they have even the slightest concern regarding the treatments they have been receiving.
- The client will always be kept informed of the progress that is being made during the course of their hair removal treatments.
- The client will be charged fairly for my hair removal services.
COPYRIGHT 2002 - 2015 RELITT ENTERPRISES, INC.